Sunday, October 23, 2016

Our Beautiful World 170 ~ Comfort

This week at....



The word is COMFORT.

When we on the road trip to Colorado last week, the word COMFORT came up to my mind when I turn my head to the backseat, so I quickly grab my cell phone and took this.....


Papi likes to sit on my lap when we are on road trips, but he is too big for me, so most of the time he has the backseat all by himself,  he would put his head on DH's backpack at the far corner of the seat when he is taking a rest, I guess he finds COMFORT in the familiar smell... awwwww, this picture just make my heart melts....

Come play along with us at Our Beautiful World!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so sweet
Hello from Elma

Tieva-Design said...

Such a cute photo of Papi.
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

What an adorable photo Kirsty! Have a lovely sunday!

riitta k said...

Papi is so cute 💕

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwww ... just adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Papi is so adorable. He definitely feels comfortable sitting in that backseat.

Stella said...

Awe....he's such a cutie!

Greta said...

Oh what an adorable picture! Think I'd keep this one in a frame to look at all the time!

Sue Lelli said...

Super CUTE pic!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Too sweet!

Sylvia said...

Papi is the perfect photo of comfort!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's such a sweet photograph of your handsome Papi. Blessings!