Friday, May 6, 2016

Guest Designed at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

Thanks for your well wishes my friend, still not feeling good with a bad throat and sore neck, but I am here today for a layout I guest designed for....

THIS layout was featured at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge last month and I was invited to play along as their Guest Designer this month....



The theme in May is "Favorite Place"


for those who knew me for a while, you might be surprise that I picked THAILAND...


Yep, I know, I used to traveled a lot and lived in different cities, it is hard for me to just pick one of my favorite......


if you followed my blog for a while, you probably know DH and I went to Chiang Mai, Thailand (see HERE, HERE and HERE) few years back and we just love that place....


my history with Thailand is long..... I used to go there every single year when I was still living in Singapore......


I love the people, I love the culture, I love the food and I have many many Thai friends....


I even have a grand uncle that lived in Thailand but have since passed.


So.... THAILAND, one of my favorite place.

I hope you stop by Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge to give me your support!


9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a FABULOUS layout, Kirsty! Absolutely love the photo and love the flowers, and the patterned paper title lettering is awesome! And omgosh, is that a big pocket filled with enamel dots? Or just vellum? Whatever it is, it is sooooo cool!

Marina said...

Oh I love this! You are amazing at using white space in scrapbooking.

Davi said...

Kirsty Your LO is Beautiful!! I love how you did Thailand in the pretty dp and the lovely spray of flowers!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!! Your lo is FABULOUS! LOVING how you did the title!!! I hope you feel better real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta said...

I loved your layout that won & your Thailand page is just beautiful, Kirsty! Love the cluster of flowers & how you did the title!

Anonymous said...

wonderful LO's
Elma

Contagiously Crafty said...

Congrats on the win and the feature. Your layout is so adorable. Your love of Thailand shows through. Keep it up!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your GD spot!! your page is amazing!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful and yet fun page, Kirsty, love the photo's!