Monday, October 19, 2015

Project Life 2015 ~ August

Project Life 2015

August 3
Dolce is home so we bake pineapple tarts today, usually I do the open face tarts but this time, Dolce wants to have the pineapple wrapped inside.




August 7
Today is the last day of my teaching at summer camp, I took a group photo with the kids



August 9
Today is Singapore's national day, it is also the last day of my term at SAN, I am glad I can start taking steps to heal and get all those trouble of the club out of my life.
We met up with friends from San Jose.





August 11
I won 1st at a poker tournament at Plaza.

August 12
We have a lot of cherry tomatoes in our backyard, so much that I have to make homemade marinara sauce, that is the only I can store them before they all turn bad.



August 14
Today I am meeting the principle of the new school, it is a semi-volunteer teaching job on Saturday, I don't really like to work on Saturday but my friend Nancy talked me into doing this, I agreed to it because sometimes Nancy substitute my class when I travel.

August 15
We went to the movie Ricki and the Flash

August 24
I make some mini cinnamon roll and soya sauce chicken today

August 26
Papi went back to Woofgang for grooming, he doesn't like it that much so we don't go very often, but it is nice to get him all clean up once in a while, mostly is the hair cut and to trim his nails, although I shower him every week but I am too scared to trim his nails, better leave it to the professional.



August 29
Today is my first day at Tsu Chi Saturday Chinese Class, very tired to have to get up so early on Saturday morning.
Clare and Jared is back this evening, as usual, we went to Korean BBQ at GingSeng



August 31
Clare and jared left this morning, and Dolce will be leaving tomorrow too, so we spent the morning bake another butch of  pineapple tarts for Dolce to bring it back to NYC, she loves those pineapple tarts.


(Look at all those sleeping heads, LOL)




 August PL posting DONE!

Next up will be September spread!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

your creations and pictures are so beautiful
elma

Ros Crawford said...

What lovely photos ... How sweet your Papi is!

Contagiously Crafty said...

It's law as so fun to walk your days through your photos. The pages are wonderful and will remind you of the good. Continued healing, my friend.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the photos!! Your pages look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your pages are so great, Kirsty! Love the PL cards that you used here, and love the mix of photos. Love how the arrows and banners lead the eye and love the little labels you added, too. Awesome job!

Adam said...

cute picture of Papi

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful pages, Kirsty! So much going on in your life!

Stella said...

I always enjoy catching up with your PL. The photos are fun to see and Papi....sigh...such a cutie. I lvoe the photo of your kids and Papi too. Their "sleepy" heads made me smile!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE seeing your project life photos! I wish I was as disciplined as you because there are so many FAB memories! My hat's off to you!

Greta said...

Wonderful pictures & layouts, Kirsty! Papi is cute before the haircut, but oh my goodness--such a doll after!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I always enjoy seeing your project life and having a little glimpse into your life.

Maria said...

Awesome project life photos! I'm way behind on my scrapbooking...maybe some day...hehehe! Anyways, your photos of the kids you taught, family and papi are so wonderful! Hugs and prayers for your healing. These things take time...hugs...take care!:-)

Denise van Deventer said...

So super to see your photo's and spreads....life is good! ;-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

What wonderful photos and memories to cherish!

dawn said...

YAY for another PL page here!! Again, it looks great, you use the pockets so well and it flows nicely. Great stories and photos to remember!! Keep up the good work on your PL, so happy for you!!