Sunday, October 4, 2015

Colors of October

Because of Clare, we lived in Aspen for two summers, I love Aspen.
We hiked and do a lot of picnic there, I love the Aspen leaves rustling in the breeze and I promised myself, that someday, I am going back to Aspen in the fall to see the beautiful golden Aspen trees.
Two years ago, we did, but that was first week of September, we were two early for the colors.
Early last week, we finally made it.....


Beautiful Aspen, I love you....


I remember we were here - Benedict Music Tent, few times a week.... concerts after concerts.....  Sarah Chang, Lang Lang, and we were neighbor with Gil Shaham in 2006.



We went to Maron Bells again, but it was closed for cars because there were too many visitors, we had to go back to the city and take a bus, we didn't have that much time to spare, so we skipped. : (


we went to the music school....


with our little boy this time....


the area where the piano practice rooms used to be were under construction, so we only get to see this part of castle creek.


and how could I leave Aspen without the baby back ribs at Hickory House? Yum!



and all that..... bring us to

Colors of October

@




Stop by to see the colors of October in other part of the world at Our Beautiful World! Woof Woof!




25 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Oh my Kirsty, I simply love this part of the world. Your pictures of Aspen make me long to visit myself. It's been about 8 years since our last visit. I'll definitely have to join the party this week!

Mascha said...

What a lovely post , photos from a gorgeos place in my favorite colors!
Have a nice sunday :-)

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Wonderful photos! Autumn is so very beautiful.
Happy October!

Ros Crawford said...

What stunning photos!! Looks like the kind of place I'd love to live too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous photos!! I want to visit there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam said...

are trees are still rather green in SC, but it won't last long

sandi said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventure. so glad you got to go back and sure looks like your timing was good. Beautiful colors. Nature and her wonders. Amazing beauty all around. Have a wonderful Sunday

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous photo, Kirsty, I love Colorado, wish I could have lived there forever! Happy Sunday!

Stella said...

Gorgeous photos Kirsty!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your photos are stunning Kirsty...thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us.

Davi said...

Ive never been to Aspen but it looks beautiful! Glad you got to go for a visit. Love all your pics :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Your photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful pictures°! I love october with the coloured trees!

Elma

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous photo's...Aspen looks amazing and the autumn photo's are super! Such a pretty place! ;-)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a magical place Aspen is! I can only imagine the grandeur of all that glorious fall color! Definitely on my bucket list of places I wish to visit! TFS!

Valerie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Lorraine said...

I love all that gold and gray - and then you throw in some reds and oranges and wow! Gorgeous photos. I love this time of year.

Maria said...

Amazing photos...such lovely colors of fall! And, great photos of you, husband, and Papi!:-)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Wow! I've never been to Aspen, so thanks for the marvelous pictorial tour. Blessings!

Tammie Lee said...

so many wonderful images!
you have pretty colored rocks like we do, i love that.
thank you for sharing your world.

Greta said...

You take the best pictures, Kirsty! Makes me want to go to Aspen! That Papi is so photogenic--too cute!

dawn said...

I LOVE LOVE all these photos and FALL is so beautiful isn't it!! So glad you got to go there and see it.

Hope you are doing well friend, hugs!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh wow Aspen is a magnificent place, how gorgeous!! And your photos are beautiful Kirsty. And awww sweet Papi :)

Manuela said...

Autumn is such a beautiful time,I love the bright colors of the leaves in the sun! I have read about Aspen, it must be a wonderful place!