Monday, April 6, 2015

Project Life 2015 ~ March 1 to 21

Project Life 2015

March 4
We took Papi to the dog park again, he is such a good boy, even without leash, he still follow me wherever I walk and if he is far from me, I just ring my key chain and he would run to me when he heard that. Good boy Papi!




March 7
Today we went to home depot to get some flowers for our front porch, because the water from the water fountain, we don't have need to get the irrigation system going for those flowers.


here's my little explorer trying sniff things out




March 11
Today I took Papi to the dog park by myself, it is the first time I let him sit next to me and not putting in in the crate, he is such a good boy.




March 13
I got another scare today, Papi likes chasing the bunny in our backyard, and when the bunny gets under the deck, he just can't do anything, finally he dig the hole big enough, that he squeeze himself in there, I just panic, worried that he doesn't know how to get himself out of there. He finally came out, all  covered with dirt, boy oh boy!




March 20
Today I finally meet up with Samra, we had lunch and chatted for a bit, it was wonderful!



March 21
The flowers in the backyard is in full bloom, I can't help but bring some indoor for our party this evening.














15 comments:

Linda said...

Kirsty, Papi is adorable, and I love your photos and art. So nice you got to meet up with a friend, too, it is a lovely photo of both of you. :)

Greta said...

Love all your pictures & pages, Kirsty!

Anonymous said...

your pages are great!
Elma

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful photos and wonderful layouts.
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

I'm really enjoying your project ... super photos!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages!!! Great photos and loving the colors!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful project pages Kirsty, happy memories made visible again!
♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

Davi said...

Your little Papi is such a sweetie! I love your beautiful flowers in your yard too Another great page Kirsty :)

Adam said...

Dogs sure know how to get into anything don't they? My dog used to escape the back yard all the time. Every-time we fix one way she got out, she'd find another.

Stella said...

Your PL album is priceless and precious. I love these posts!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a wonderful array of photos to remember the month. The flowers are beautiful and Papi always brings a smile.

Sylvia said...

All the pictures are so lovely, Kirsty, your Papi is the best though!

Audrey Pettit said...

Pretty, pretty! I love the color combo and the pretty flowers! Your cards you made up are adorable!

Manuela said...

lovely pages, thanks for sharing and the yellow flowers are so pretty

Linda Breedlove said...

So pretty... the pictures are lovely, Kirsty... love looking through them, especially ones of your Papi!!!