Sunday, March 15, 2015

Our Beautiful World 88 ~ Go Ahead, Make My Day!

This week at



The prompt is

GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY!

This is the face that make my day....


every morning, he would just sleep next to me and waiting patiently for me to wake up....

and then I would go downstairs to open the door....


so he could go hunting for his bunny...

however....

he did give me a scare yesterday


he finally squeeze through that little hole and went under the deck to catch his bunny

and poor mom.... (imagine?)

screaming for help!

I finally saw Papi under the deck but he can't out, so poor mom had to dig a bigger hole to save her baby, whew.....

Mom said :"You little rascal!"

but Dad said "You little s***"

LOL!


Check out the OBW team




19 comments:

Linda said...

Sweet photos, Kirsty. Animals are fantastic. :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet fotos!
Hello from Elma

Tieva-Design said...

That´s what dogs are... one of the greatest gifts in our life :o)
Gabi

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very sweet.

Jutta.K. said...

It is so a ♥ly dog !
I also be a Dog owners.
They bring us always to smile!
Greetings from germany

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a silly dog!!! So glad he is ok though!! I just love his face!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Lol!! How could you not love that little guy! Great photos and great post!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a little rascal. They all are! and we love them still. Great series of pictures and wonderful take on the word prompt!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Papi looks like he's smiling in the first photo! So cute.., He sure gets into mischief!

Lux G. said...

Aw. So adorable! :)

Adam said...

My dog used to try to escape the yard to explore. She was quite clever finding weaknesses in the fence.

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Kirsty....fabulous photos of Papi - yes I bet he sure does make your day, calmly waiting for you to wake but then what a worry to be stuck under the deck. Have a wonderful week Cheers Robyn

Manuela said...

super cute Papi, can imagine how exciting for him to hunt a bunny!
dogs are always good for an new adventure :-))
Have a great week, Manuela

Sylvia said...

So sweet, Kirsty, love your photo's of Papi!

Sylvia said...

More beautiful photo's, Kirsty, what a wonderful February you had! Love all the Chinese New Year photo's, do miss that about Asia!

Greta said...

Oh how our puppy dogs make us laugh--among other things--LOL! Adorable pictures, Kirsty--glad it turned out OK!

Linda Breedlove said...

Love that last photo... LOL!!!! Darling!

Audrey Pettit said...

omgosh.... I'm sorry I'm chuckling a bit over your story, as I know that gave you a scare! I can just picture you screaming and DH cussing! He is a little rascal! But the cutest rascal EVER! :)

Unknown said...

Hee Hee.. So cute. You could never get to made at that cutie pie.. Great post Kirsty..

Hugs~