Sunday, June 29, 2014

OBW, you are ONE!!!!

June 30th, Our Beautiful World will be officially ONE!

One year, that's is! 

To celebrate OBW's birthday, the prompt this week is

BABY, you are ONE!

To post a photo of yourself near age ONE! Here's little me!


since my mom is half a globe away from me, I can't go back and dig out my old photos, but she did give me a scrapbook of my childhood photos many many years ago, I am glad I brought it along with me when I moved to New York City 12 years ago. There is a baby photo in there, but the more I look, the more "she" looks like my sister, I thought my mom might have made a mistake and pasted my sister's photo in the scrapbook meant for me, well then the next one I can find is this, I don't think I was actually ONE in this photo but this is the closest I can get to a baby photo needed for this week.

This week, we also have a blog hop at Our Beautiful World, and lots of prizes to be won, here's the blog hop order

Kirsty <------ i="" me="">

Leave a comment at every blog you stop by, if you have completed the blog hop at your last stop (OBW Blog), leave a comment there and let us know. Each DT will pick a winner for the prizes they sponsored, here's my prize package


there is also a prize at OBW blog for those who link up their baby photo this week, hop right over to check it out! Our challenge this week will stays for two weeks so you have plenty of time to play along!







24 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congrats on finishing your first year, Kirsty, the photo is so sweet! Have a lovely Sunday!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet foto
elma

Sue Lelli said...

You were such a beautiful baby and a beautiful woman now!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww look at you!! CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!

Greta said...

Totally adorable picture, Kirsty!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Wonderful picture, Kirsty! ))
Thanks for the chance! I will take part in OBW this week for sure! ))

Mascha said...

So cute and sweet... people scattered across the half globe, I think sometimes it's like dandelion seeds, the wind carries it to anywhere, so far.
Congrats to the first year, its a great meme, I have joy to join with you in every week

Tieva-Design said...

So sweet!
Gabi

Ariadne said...

You look so sweet!How strange not to be sure if it is you or your sister, but whoever you think it is ,she is cute!And I love the dress! ariadnesky(at)hotmail(dot)com
AriadnefromGreece!

Lesley G said...

Oh such a cute photo - happy 1st birthday to a great team :)

Manuela said...

Congrats, to one year "OBW"!! Your baby photo is super sweet!!
Manuela

Ros Crawford said...

Aw! You look so cute! In fact looking at both our photos we could be sisters! Congrats on your success my friend!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely photo Kirsty! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

You look darling Kirsty! What a sweet, adorable baby girl! And congrats on your anniversary!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

This just have to be the cutest post in history, you were sooo beautiful!!!! and hey you still are!

Maria said...

Happy birthday!!
You know, on first July is my birthday...:))
Kisses!
P.S.: Lovely pics!

Maria said...

A very beautiful baby photo, so sweet! Happy 1st birthday to OBW!:-)

Skye said...

Happy Birthday to OBW & the team. A very sweet baby photo.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, now that is a beautiful photo, whether it be you or your sister! ;)
Congrats on one amazing year with OBW!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Kirsty...two reasons to celebrate!!! One year for OBW and a big happy birthday hug for your birthday, hope you had a wonderful day. You're a real cutie in the baby photo - they become so precious, don't they. Hugs Robyn

Glenda Atkins said...

Awww,what a cute baby you were!
hugs
glenda

Vikki said...

Happy Birthday OBW...you have a great site and a great team.
That's a really cute photo of you Kirsty...keep it safe.

AppleApricot Wen said...

Awww cutie!! Happy birthday to OBW! Thank you for starting OBW Kirsty, it's a great way to share our worlds with each other.

Lynette Jacobs said...

You were such a cute baby. I don't even know if I have a bagy photo of myself.