Saturday, June 28, 2014

Moxie Fab World Creative Link Party - Storage Ideas

Ok, a while ago, I have no shame and show my messy craft room to the world, ya, the Moxie Fab World, soon after that, I actually get "someone" to put the nails on the wall and hang up my little storage unit bought from Home Goods....


that's where part of my spray and paint live now to free up some space for.....


so nothing would drop when my hands go near every time....

I also found a better solutions for all my dies


put them in the photo box (those you can get from Michael's or Joann), separate them with cardstock and label them.... not the best solution like some of you have but at least I am not frustrated anymore when I need my dies


this shelf stays neat with photos, dies, clear stamps, more dies, more stamps etc....


Papertrey Ink stamp sets keep growing... I can see that I need to find more storage for them very soon...


these Michael's 12x12 boxes are perfect for me to house anything, mostly things that pile up on my craft desk, I just swipe them all into the box until I have time to sort them out, yes, that sounds like forever


Do you shop at Michael's, these boxes are 8.99 usual, a lot of time they have 40% off, if I see them at 4.99, I will get a bunch, but the other day, they were down to 2.99, wow, that got to be the lowest they ever go, anyone get them even lower than 2.99?


these boxes are labeled and look neat, but they are mostly un-touch, that is what happened when you have too much in your stash.

Ok, I am done with showing my storage ideas, now I am going to check what others are doing with theirs at




13 comments:

Lynnda said...

Your craft room looks neat !! Great way to store your crafty stuffs!! I wish I have a room for crafting!! Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Cool Kirsty!! I finally made tabs for my Stamps...there in CD boxes and now alphebically filed with the dies in with the stamps..I've found that works better for me! You have some great idea!! Thanks for sharing! I got home today...exhaused but so happy! I cried all the way home having to leave that baby lol! I only live an hour in a half away :-)

Darnell said...

Thank you for sharing, Kirsty! I love, love your new Home Goods shelving. If I had any wall space, I'd be getting one of those. Your post really shows how so many of us feel ~ overwhelmed by our schtuff ~ so it's inspirational to see how you handle your storage!! Hugs, Darnell

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I am LOVING what you have done ... and I TOTALLY NEED TO GET some more of those 12x12 boxes from Michael's!! I hope they are still $2.99!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Great ideas, Kirsty!

Greta said...

Love seeing your crafty space, Kirsty! Glad someone else has stuff just off the table & waiting to be sorted--which I somehow never do--LOL! I have too much, too, & I'm really cutting down on new purchases, so I enjoy seeing what people make with the new releases.

Tieva-Design said...

This looks so great, I love the storages.
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

Your room looks great!! My you have a lot of PTI stuff! I'm still waiting for more shelves to go up ... could be another few years yet lol!

Ira Huberts said...

Your craft room looks superneat Kirsty, lots of lovely crafty goods in there ;-)
Ira’s Crea Corner

1CardCreator said...

So nice and organized Kirsty, looks great! ~Diane

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely LOVE seeing peeks at your crafty space, Kirsty! I think you've got some great storage solutions. Love that new little cabinet you got from Home Goods! That one is totally up my vintage-loving alley!

Glenda Atkins said...

Looks like you have everything under control in the craft room, I am in awe!
hugs
Glenda

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great organisation in your space. Everything looks so very neat.