Monday, May 5, 2014

Scrapbooking Rocks Challenge at the Moxie Fab World

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

I know it was yesterday but I have the OBW post so the NSD post come one day late!

I started scrapbooking 20 something years ago, so how could I not celebration NSD?

I am joining in the celebration by adding another page to my yearbook 2013, I know I am catching up with that.



a lot of time when I make a layout, I spent lots of time picking out paper and embellishment, but for this one, I used one collection, that makes the job fast and easy


this photo was taken on July 11 when Dolce and I drove to Valencia to visit Clare.
Clare works for CalArts as an RA during summer so she can't come home for summer break, but Valencia is just 4 hours away so we make a trip there to spent time with her.







24 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful addition to your yearbook!! I love the pics of you and your girls :-)

yyam said...

Such a sweet page!

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful creation Kirsty :) They are Gorgeous!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely page ... I like that the photo takes the focus

Sylvia said...

What a lovely page, Kirsty, glad you had a fun day!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet page, Kirsty! I love that paper. So bright and happy! And your design is fabulous. Love the stamped frames and doily. Your placement leads your eye right across the page and directly to that adorable photo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

awesome page!
the use of that tag stamp the other way is genius!!
thank You~

Contagiously Crafty said...

Simple and effective! I really like the stamped frames. What a unique use! Great layout.

Tieva-Design said...

What a lovely layout!
Gabi

Unknown said...

Great LO and great memories spent with your girls.

Greta said...

Oh what a sweet picture & the perfect layout to compliment it! I love this, Kirsty!

Unknown said...

Another wonderful page with your lovely girls as the focus of attention!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful photo, lovely layout!

Anonymous said...

I love the PP and the stickers; you made a great composition with them. Your girls are gorgeous!

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

You must have collected so many lovely memories in all your scrapbooks Kirsty...a very pretty layout and beautiful pic!
Susan x

Unknown said...

What a pretty page. Your girls look so pretty in that photo.

Hugs~

Denise van Deventer said...

Sweet page and love that photo! Love the stamped frames under the photo!

Maria said...

Awww...darling photo of your girls! Such pretty papers and love the stamped frames!

Unknown said...

What a pretty page!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful layout, love the pretty papers and the lovely photo of the girls!
hugs
Glenda

Sue Lelli said...

Such a great page and a Beautiful memory, Kirsty! Your girls are justl Beautiful!

1CardCreator said...

So pretty, I love how you used the fancy frames too. ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Lovely page, Kirsty!

Teri