Monday, February 11, 2013

The fun continue.....

At Papertrey Ink 6th anniversary celebration



We have to make a project inspired by one of the PTI designers

I am a big fan of  Melissa Phillips

I just love Melissa's handmade layered felt flower.....


Here's mine......


 I still think this flower is nothing close to Melissa's, but I will continue to work on it until I can make lovely felt flower just like hers





Diecuts used in this project are 
- PTI Beautiful Bloom 11 #1 die cut
- PTI Beautiful Bloom 11 #2 die cut
-  PTI Fillable frame #4 die

I also used PTI text style pastel 8x8 paper pad as my card base

Stamps used in this project are
- PTI In bloom stamp set


Linking this to the challenge at
PTI team and project favorites



To my Chinese friend back home and everywhere in the world
Happy Lunar New Year!!!!





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

love both cards!
Helo from Elma

Shahrul Niza said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty!. The flower is gorgeous, my friend :).

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty! your flower is beautiful. I make many things with felt but never a flower, I'll have to try.
Hugs xx

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous flower Kirsty!!! I love this card of yours... so pretty!!! Hugs...xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

Love the mix of papers and colours ... your flower is so pretty

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo beautiful! I love love love the colors and that flower!!!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Kirsty, beautiful flower and colors! Happy Lunar New Year to you, may it be a wonderful year for you and yours. Have a wonderful day, I will now that I am caught up with all your lovely posts!

sandi said...

Oh this is just so sweet! LOVE the flower.....looks woderful!

Davi said...

Kirsty I think your card is gorgeous!! I love your felt flower, it is beautiful :)

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love the felt flower!

Anonymous said...

Melissa is the reason I started making cards :-) She is awesome and yu did your flower justice Kirsty, so cute!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Kirsty, I think your felt flower is awesome!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much I have miss here.. But I sure am glad to see it now. This is beautiful. I love the felt flower here. And the papers you used look so pretty..

Hugs~

Juls said...

wow!!! utterly stunning!! Hugs Juls