Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happiness is...... (Winter Edition)

Click "Play" and Enjoy


..............................

.............

....

Happiness is......

cold days.....



good days......



cozy days....



sweater days....



thinking of my friend days....



baking days...



Christmas day....



new days....


and the days....

I have my loved one with me



even it is just for 10 short days....

and the days.....

 I spent with him











have you found your happiness today?


I love beautiful things I found on the internet, the beautiful images above are not mine (besides the pictures of me and my family), please click on "source" below each picture to find out the original source or where I get them from. I share them because I think you would enjoy them too. I do have a "Happiness is " (fall edition) post HERE if you missed the post back in November 2012




14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely post this is ... i love that song and all the photos ... You made my day start with a smile ... Thank you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such a beautiful post Kirsty!! LOVING that photo of you and hubby!!!

sandi said...

What a great post! So many nice things that make you happy....the very besy of course is the family!
Hugs my friend!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful post, Kirsty, so glad you had your family all together! I know it seems strange when the girls are missing, but there will be many more blessings to come. Enjoy your beautiful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I love all the wonderful pictures Kirsty and so glad you had time with your daughters!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful post my friend...and it is amazing how we find happiness in so much beauty.

Unknown said...

Such lovely photos, wonderful post and that's my favourite Lennon song for sure!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stella said...

I really enojoyed looking at the photos and reading your post; fab photo of your and your daughters and you and your husband!

Shahrul Niza said...

Such LOVELY post. These photos make me smile :). HUGS to you, Kirsty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such beautiful photos! Really does make me happy to see such lovely things, too!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely post, glad you have found your happiness!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Ahhhh. I just love this post. And I love that song. And your photos are heartwarming..

Hugs~

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So many sweet things to be happy for!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aww, I love this post! Made me smile :) Thanks for sharing.