Sunday, December 18, 2011

In my garden.....

It is getting cold here, the gardener came to trim down every single plant in our garden, this is the last lot of tomatoes I have.....


I tried to play with my photoshop a bit with the above photo, and this is (photo below) only how far I could get... *sigh... so frustrating!!!!


so I am just going to show the original photo for the next few.....




I know the tomatoes has nothing to do with Beethoven, but my dear husband insisted that I should do one near the piano....


and look who is visiting our garden that day.....


***  ****  ***

Happy mails from my crafty friends....

Linda sent this


a lovely holiday card with the most beautiful vintage photo, she remembers I said that I love that image, and a pocket full of goodies insides


you might already seen one of my picture with this guy posting at the back, love it
Thanks Linda!!!!

Next, this dreamy hanging mobile came all the way from UK, from my dear friend Ros


a lovely pocket card, which she made a lot lately, you gotta pop over to take a look at her lovely creations


came with the cutest tag on the present (sorry, I wasn't good, opened my present before christmas)


Thanks Ros!!!

Next one is from Julie Tucker, a blog buddy whom I just met up few weeks ago in Vegas, she is so clever that she made "post-friendly" card, I should have thought of that, all my handmade cards need $1.71 to sent instead of the regular $0.44


Thanks Julie!!!!

Wishing all of you, my friend, a fun-filled weekends!


13 comments:

Sylvia said...

What beautiful tomatoes, Kirsty! I don't know whether to say much about the bunny as he would be eating in the garden! Lovely gifts! Have a fun Sunday.

Heather Jacob said...

a fabulous post .... so many delightful yummies .... hugz x

Anonymous said...

you got wonderful christmas gifts1
And tomatos- in december??? Here it is snowing!!!!

wish you a wonderful sunday
Elma

Unknown said...

Well Kirsty, I must say that your tomatoe pictures look quite artistic! How lovely to see all of those wonderful Christmas gifts, enjoy! And oh my, that sweet little bunny! I LOVE bunnies, they're my favourite animals ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your tomatoes look great! You've got lots of ymummy presents, if it was me the chocolate would be long gone :)
Have a great sunday.
Hugs xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Lovely pictures and beautiful crafty pressies! Love the idea of musical tomatoes lol! ;)

Ros said...

Oh I'm so pleased that your gift arrived ... enjoy!! And you still have tomatoes ... here we have had snow and hail ... very cold!!
Enjoy your day sweet friend

jacirascrap said...

Belos presentes...sinto que meu cartão ainda não chegou para voce...Aproveite seus últimos tomates!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehehehe... I sent out 80 cards this year... I had to make them postal friendly! LOL! ;) I loveeeeeeeee the photos and loving all the happy mail!! Soooooooooooo happy you got our card! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I am in LOVE with your tomato photos.. they look gorgeous my friend.. So glad you like your gift..

Hugs, Linda

Lynnda said...

The tomatoes looks good!!!... WOW Happy mail.. YAY... hugs..xoxo

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I think your tomato photos are just beautiful. Funny how something so simple as a photo can evoke so many feelings and memories. Tell your husband he was brilliant with the piano suggestion. That one is my favorite. :)
What sweet things you have received this holiday! Thanks for sharing!

Juls said...

such a a fabulous collection of gorgeous creative things, you must have been so thrilled to redieve them! Hugs Juls