Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pixie October Kit ~ Congratulations Card

I am having a blast creating with Pixie Dust Paperie October Kit "Blue Moon"


at my daughter's request, I am making more congratulation cards for her as she would like to give it to her peer while attending their concerts.


vintage music sheet for music students at CalArts, how cool is that....


I am so glad that Pixie Lauren packed a few of these music sheets and old book pages in "Blue Moon"


Here's Blue Moon, get yours at The Pixie Shop!


thanks for stopping by, you might want to hop over to The Pixie Blog to see what our Pixies had created 
for you with "Blue Moon"

Pixie October Challenge is going on now at The Pixie Blog
"Birdsong" is the theme this month, simply create a project with bird/s
Come on join us at The Pixie Blog!!!

And I am off to LA to see my baby girl, will visit your blog when I get home!!!

21 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! Kirsty this is just beautiful! All the little bits and pieces come together so nicely on this! Enjoy your visit!

Anonymous said...

I love it! But- my birthday isn't yet:-(

Elma

Ros said...

Fabulous card ... love the sheet music and the book paper ... I'm sure your daughter will be so thrilled to hand these to people ....

Linda Breedlove said...

What a beauty this is... the sheet music and mix of lovely patterns... so pretty. I have my kit all spread out on my desk it get started, but have to go to my daughter's today. Hopefully I'll find some time for crafting tonight... I think this is your best kit ever!

jacirascrap said...

Os amigos de sua filha irão adorar! Um cartão todo musical...

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! this card is stunning, Kirsty! I so love the vintage text paper and sheet music. Love this design. Fabulous birdie and sentiment banner. Really gorgeous work!
Hope you have a great time in LA with your baby girl! Sounds wonderful. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that music paper and the little bird and cage! :):):):):):):):):):):)

cnelson said...

Have fun with that baby girl of yours!!! LOVE this oh so GORGEOUS card!

Unknown said...

This card is a gift in itself, so your daughter will love to give this away! It´s a beauty!

Unknown said...

love all the elenents you used great card

TesaB said...

Absolutly wonderful! Fantastic colors, and yummy layers. Totally love this card! :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Kirsty! Your daughter will be happy with this one. I love the music papers word papers, they help make this a wonderful card. Have a good Thursday.

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous design on your card. Have fun on your trip. :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is so cute and fabulous (again), love the colours!

lauren bergold said...

Looooooooove this one missus! So many fabulous layers and clever details I just want to look & look!!! <3

Lynnda said...

Wow!!! Love it... gorgeous pp and love the layering!!! Beautiful card Kirsty!! hugs...xoxo

Cheryl said...

So adorable! I love the layers and patterns. Such a fabulous shabby chic card!

Sue Lelli said...

This is a DARLING Congratulation card! So many wonderful details but I really LOVE the music background! Your daughter is lucky to have such a creative Mother!!!

Dora said...

Ow this is so pretty!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful card! Have fun in LA!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the shabby chic style of your card...beautiful.